This wedding right here was INCREDIBLE.
Incredibly planned and executed.
And incredibly FUN!
Zay and Tim's wedding was our finale for 2017 and it seriously went out with a bang:
1. They were married in a circus school. Amazing.
2. The wedding took place on Thompson's Point, so the wedding party and guests could walk just a few steps over to Stroudwater Distillery, Bissell Brothers, or Cellardoor Winery for a pre-ceremony beverage.
3. The fact that cheers erupted multiple times during their ceremony. This crowd was on fire all night long.
4. Tim surprised Zay after their first look with a visit from their dog. So cute.
5. Zay's bouquet was to die for. Bad Rabbit Flowers are for real.
6. Sly-Chi kept everyone dancing all night long and that is why we LOVE when there's a band at the reception
And 7. Zay and Tim, you two can throw one hell of a party.
Ceremony + Reception: Circus Maine, Portland, Maine | Hair + Make-up: Bei Capelli | Catering: Samuel's Bar & Grill | Cake + Dessert: Two Fat Cats Bakery | Florist: Bad Rabbit Flowers | Band: Sly-Chi | Rentals: One Stop Event Rentals | Dress: Etoile - BHLDN | Bride's Shoes: Vince Camuto | Groom's Apparel: Antoine's Formal Wear | Engagement Ring & Bride's Wedding Band: L&L Jewelers | Groom's Wedding Band: Springer's Jewelers | Invitations: Laura Marr Printing