Let's be real. Lauryn and Dan's Caswell Farm wedding was amazing and downright perfect. Because we could write a novel about how much we loved their day, we're just going to list out all of the awesomeness in bullet points.
- Their "theme" was a Mexican-inspired multicolored dream. From the ceremony programs to the table runners and even Lauryn's bouquet, pops of color brightened the day throughout. This was the first time we had seen a multicolored wedding theme and Lauryn and Dan seriously killed it.
- Lauryn's grandmother walked down the aisle with her lifelong best friend. It was seriously adorable.
- We LOVE shooting at Caswell Farm! One of the reasons why they're so awesome is that they allow guests to camp on the property the night after the wedding. Lauryn and Dan camped out in style in an incredible newlyweds tent and bed set up as a surprise by Lauryn's sister and Maid of Honor. How fun!
- There were lawn games galore. And their guests were super into all of them.
- The pig roast dinner by Fire & Co. was incredibly delicious.
- The dance floor inside the barn was PACKED. Again, Caswell Farm does it right. The barn provided a dance floor and the bar, while outside after the sun went down, guests could sit by the fire, chill in Adirondack chairs, or hang out in the tent. There was something for everyone and plenty of space to spread out.
- And the best bullet point for last: apart from having mad skills at throwing a party, it was easy to see that day that Lauryn + Dan are two wonderful and giving individuals that are truly meant to be with each other.